Home Top Ad

How To Search Partners for ISA Activities?

Share:

How to search partner for ISA activities


How to: Welcome visitors!
Are you participating in ISA Full Award this year? And you are the ISA Coordinator of your school for the British Council Connecting Classroom Project? Are you worried about how to conduct an activity and how to find partners for an activity? Then don't worry you are in the right place. I am also the ISA Coordinator of my school for the British Council Connecting Classroom Project. I have also won the ISA Award for my school. I have learned the whole work of the ISA Award from a selection of activities to the conduction of activities, partner search, activity sharing, action plan filling, and portfolio organization by myself. Now I want to help other schools that are participating in ISA each year.

I have written separate articles about each step of the ISA Award. If you have confusion about any step explore my blog for help, you will definitely find a solution to your problem. 

Today I am going to discuss how to search for partners for an activity or more than one activity.  If you want to learn how to conduct an activity then read my article 
How to conduct an ISA activity.

How to search for a partner for an ISA activity is not rocket science. But honestly speaking when I started to search for partners for my first activity I found it really difficult because there was just a single platform where I could search for partners for my activity and that was the British Council Connecting Classroom Project's own forum. I used to send requests to different ISA Coordinators but there was no positive response. 

I got stuck but I don't leave hope. What I did in that situation that helped me to succeed is that I used to conduct activities in my school at day time and in the evening and at night I search for partners for my activity. At last, I succeeded in finding some WhatsApp and Facebook groups from where I easily found partners for my activities. If you also want to know about those WhatsApp and Facebook groups read my articles



So the first golden tip for partner search is that search for national and international partners day and night besides conducting activities. You may be surprised to hear day and night but it is as it is. Being ISA Coordinator you have not only to make videos and pictures of your activity but you have to search partners for your activity.

The second golden tip for the ISA partner search is that partner must not only rely on the British Council official website on which they have a registered account but also search for partners on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, and other social media platforms. Join as many groups as you can on Facebook, WhatsApp, and other social media platforms for a quick partner search.

Read This Too:
The 3rd golden tip for the ISA partner search is that if a partner either national or international agrees to share an activity don't let him/her go. Grasp that partner and contact him/her frequently until you completely share the activity with him/her.

The fourth golden tip is that don't forget to get all the basic information about the partner that is required in the ISA Action Plan. And just exchanging pictures is not activity sharing. You have to share other important things which If you want to know read my article


Best of luck for the partners
For more help regarding partners please comment and follow my Blog...…

No comments

Please donot add spam links in the comment box.